Federal Law Regarding the Discipline of Students With Disabilities
Federal law regarding the discipline of students with disabilities is complex. It requires public schools to serve students who may be disruptive or violent while maintaining a safe campus for all. The Toolbox breaks this down into easily understood, practical strategies that are available under the law. In this presentation, we will provide an intro to the ten “tools,” with a particular emphasis on positive behavior plans.
Modernize your District's Behavior Management with research-based best-practices.
Easily create comprehensive Individual Behavior Intervention Plans for K-12 students in one hour or less with Insights to Behavior.
- Executive Functions Assessment and Instruction- Part 2 with Sasha Long
- Simple, Effective Body-Centered Tools for Regulating Yourself and Your Students with Kelli Underwood
- Executive Functions Overview- Part 1 with Sasha Long, M.A., BCBA
- Using Social Information Processing to Help Explain Behavior with Edward Schultz PhD
- Reinforcement, Bribery, or Negotiation? with Sasha Long BCBA